Welcome to Swift class page!
Our teacher is Miss Major and our HLTA is Miss Weller. Mrs Bennett teaches on Wednesdays.
Our class Charter of Rights is:
- We have the right to give our opinion and for adults to listen and take it seriously.
- We have the right to choose our own friends and join or set up groups, as long as it isn't harmful to others.
- We have the right to special education and care if we have a disability so that we can all live a full life.
- We have the right to the best healthcare possible, safe water to drink, nutritious food, a clean and safe environment and information to help us stay well.
- We have the right to a good quality education. We should be encouraged to go to school to the highest level we can.
- We have the right to play and rest.
Find out about our recent learning, projects and events by clicking on one of the icons below.