Gorilla Gardener activities:
- Create your own newspaper article about another imaginary gardener.
- Write an adventure story about Gorilla the Gardener.
- Write a character description.
- Write a wanted poster i.e. a new gardener is required at Buckingham Palace.
- Write a job description (like we did for our castle topic) and film yourself at a job interview.
- Write a to do list for a gardener using command sentences.
We look forward to seeing what you can do.
Once you have completed the word searches, you could either:
- create mini (garden related) stories with the words.
- write them in chalk in the garden.
- create 'wordart' with the spellings.
-play games using the words i.e. hangman with your families.
- write them in water on surfaces i.e. on the shed etc or in shaving foam/flour/glitter etc.